How Do I....?

Google Translate 

How Do I....?

Apply for a Marriage License
Obtain a New York State Marriage License through the City of Utica.

Apply for a Dog License
Learn how to apply for a dog license in the City of Utica.

Alarm Registration
Apply for a permit as a resident or business to use a fire or police alarm.

Obtain a Vendor License
Find out how to receive a Vendor License to sell your goods.

Change of Address
Complete a form to change your address.

Contact Animal Control
Report the unfair treatment or poor conditions of animals.

Contact Emergency Services - 911
Find information about the Oneida County Department of Emergency Services. If you’re experiencing an emergency please dial 911 immediately.

Recycle and Dispose of Trash
Get access to or report an issue to the Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Authority.

Learn About Street Cleaning Services
Discover the services the Department of Public Works provides to keep Utica clean.

Report a Problem
Report potholes, light outages, and other issues using the "Report an Issue" link on the home page.